OKO 2 SPEED & OKO 8 SPEED
The OKO is a unique, fashionable and high performance bicycle from Biomega that has been designed for those who live a truly urban lifestyle.
In-line with Biomega’s pioneering chainless bikes, the OKO caters to the modern traveller by incorporating a super effective electrical power source, meaning longer and more efficient travel. This ambitious expression of Biomega’s ethos combines cutting edge commuter technology with top-end quality design.
The ingeniousness of the OKO has only been possible due to the once again, highly successful collaboration between Danish design group KiBiSi and Biomega - built purely with the commuters sense of tranquility and comfort in-mind.
This bike is made to last - the fully carbon design is super strong, making it a match for challenges enduring even the toughest of urban environmental. Fitted with integrated front and rear mudguards, the bike incorporates a unique carbon belt drive, replacing the chain altogether. Impressively, the OKO weighs in at just 18,6kg, making it one of, if not the lightest commuter e-bike available on the market today
Carbon frame and fork with integrated fenders
Through original IPR this super strong carbon bike comes fitted with integrated front and rear mudguards, a natural extension of the original diamond bike frame design. Combining the very best materials, Biomega also stays true to their heritage in that the bike is chainless, and is fitted with an ingenious carbon belt drive
- Frame: Biomega carbon frame with integrated fenders and embossed logo
- Fork: Biomega carbon fork with integrated fenders and embossed logo
- Drivetrain: Gates Carbon CDX belt drive
- Handlebar: Biomega aluminum riser handlebar
- Stem: Biomega aluminum stem
- Saddle: Biomega saddle in black with embossed Biomega logo
- Brakes: Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes
- Gears: SRAM automatic 2 Speed or Shimano Alfine 8 Speed
- Tires: 26 x 1.95 tire with reflective strip
- Size: M (50cm) and L (55cm)
- Weight: 18,6 kg (2 Speed) - 18,9 (8 Speed)
- Seat clamp: Biomega aluminum clamp
- Top speed: 25 km/h
- Battery voltage: 36V
- Amp hours: 9.9 Ah
- Wh: 356 Wh
- Estimated range: 45km - 65 km (25 miles - 40 miles)