The Nightshade Purple 4130 is a colorway you won't find anywhere else. The 4130 Core-Line now features LO-PRO wheels with an extra 2+ lbs weight savings!
You can choose between bull bar, riser bar or drop down bar when purchasing. The bike will be also equipped with flip-flop hub, meaning you can switch between using fixed gear or normal single speed freewheel any time you want.
The bike will be equipped with a front and rear brakes, and set of Wellgo alloy pedals. Bikes are being shipped several times a week via UPS and will arrive 90% assembled. You will have to attach handlebars, saddle, pedals, front wheel and a few other minor parts, as well as adjusting, tightening, and tuning will be needed. It is easy to do this yourself, however, we advice to seek for a professional assistance.
- Frame: 4130 grade Chromoly steel with Double-Butted Tubing
- Fork: 1 1/8" Chromoly
- Headset: 1 1/8" threadless A head
- Handlebars: Alloy bulhorn and drop bar 42cm, riser 52cm
- Stem: 1 1/8" forged alloy 26mm/90mm ext.
- Brakes: Dual pivot forged alloy calliper
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm alloy
- Seat post: 27.2mm x 250mm alloy
- Saddle: Syntetic leather with steel rails
- Crank: 3 peace forged 6061, 170mm arms
- Chain ring: 46t, 5 bolt, 7075
- Bottom bracket: 68x103mm sealed cartridge english thread
- Chain: 1/8th single speed chain
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy pedals with toe clips
- Hubs: 32H x 14G high flange with rear flip-flop
- Sprockets: 16t freewheel and 16t fixed cog
- Tires: 700x23c
- Tubes: 700x23c with 60mm presta valve
- Wheelset: 40mm deep-v style wheels with Sealed Bearing - Hubs
- Weight: 22 lbs. (Size 55)
- Dropouts: Die-Cast Dropouts featuring Internal Chain-Tensioners