The WOOM 6 model with a 26 geometry! A light frame, high quality components, 8 gears, and Kenda tires ensure a broad range of applications and maximum driving pleasure. This youth bike is the perfect link between the WOOM children's bicycles and an adult bike.
The WOOM 6 bike has the following outstanding characteristics:
- High quality and light components; Overall weight 20lb (9.2kg)
- Geometry designed for the youngest of riders
- 8- Speed SRAM twister shifter
How is the bike delivered?
WOOM Bikes are perfectly prepared and almost completely assembled when they are shipped. Only a few small adjustments are necessary to get the bike ready to ride. Assembly instructions along with the necessary tools are included.
- Install the front wheel.
- Attach the head set and tighten the 6mm bolt firmly using the allen wrench.
- Adjust brake
- Install Pedals
- Adjust saddle height and ready to go
For the bike enthusiasts, here the details:
- Frame Material: Light and high quality A-6061 Aluminum - 26" wheel size providing agile yet good natured riding characteristics: low step in height, very low minimum seating position, long wheelbase, very forgiving geometry Set up provides maximum stability, and excellent balance resulting in increased satisfaction - Continuous seat post design allows for maximum saddle height adjustment.
- Fork: light unicrown fork made out of aluminum - 1" shaft - designed for ease of steering.
- Headset: semi-integrated 1" headset = sealed ahead set made out of steal and aluminum - integrated ahead clamp.
- Stem: Forged Aluminum - 40mm - +10° - no protruding screws in this fully integrated and proprietary clamp design - we call it the knee-friendly design - the handlebar is connected with two 6mm bolts.
- Handlebar: wide, ergonomic, and light aluminum handlebar for more control - BMX style with high rise for maximum adjustability - sand blasted and black anodized - Width: 520mm.
- Handles: reduced diameter for extra small hands - free of softeners and pollutants - grippy diamond structure - handle bar ends contain rubber plugs for additional cushioning and safety.
- Brake: Two independent hand brakes (No Coaster Brake) - Mini V-Brake with levers suitable for small hands - brake lever with reach adjustability and ergonomic fit for very small hands - high quality Jagwire bowden cable for low friction and ease of operation.
- Crank: Light forged aluminum cranks with 110mm length and low Q-Factor (low width between both legs) - Beginner ratio: 32T front and 11-32 rear - plastic pedals - molded cartridge chamber - Easy to operate V Hand brakes.
- Shifter: 1x8 gears - SRAM X4 twister shifter for ease of shifting - SRAM derailleur with short cage.
- Wheels: Super light Soopa-Doopa-Hoops Aluminum rims - small Aluminum hubs for extended leg room at the rear wheel - sealed bearing hubs - wheel can be installed and removed with 5mm allen wrench - 20 Niro spokes 1.8 straight spokes.
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 1,5"x26 light weight low profile balloon tires offer great damping, rolling performance and a lot of grip - Schrader valves (car valves) to inflate easily.
- Saddle: Age specific and ergonomically designed and molded - Free of pollutant and toxins - side safeguard to lean against wall.
- Seat post: Anodized aluminum seat post - integrated maximum insertion indicator.
- Seat post: clamp Aluminum quick release seat clamp with long lever for ease of use and operation - clamp is safely secured against unnecessary movements.
- Weight: 23lb (9.2kg)