15% Discount for our test bike!
Total usage of the bike is 50km.
Ideal for fitness, exploration and commuting, the Edoardo from Bianchi features an Evation 1.0 motor and Shimano Metrea drivetrain to give the rider added energy to travel further than ever before.
The Fazua Evation 1.0 motor provides 60Nm of torque and 250W of power to help you conquer the steepest of inclines with ease, whether you are commuting, or on a weekend adventure, the Edoardo is fit for all occasions. The 250Wh battery can provide up to 150Km of assisted range and has been neatly integrated into the downtube of the bike, creating a very subtle eBike look. The motor provides between 75% and 240% assistance, dependant on which of the 3 modes you are in. All of the modes are controllable from the handlebars of the bike by using the Fazua remote.
The Metrea drivetrain is part of Shimano's urban sports series, bridging the gap between rapid road riding and city comfort riding, offering the best of both worlds. The Edoardo has 11 wide-spread gears to offer the best possible range for speed and climbing ability which helps to boost the efficiency of the Fazua motor as much as possible.
The frame of the bike is constructed from a lightweight and strong aluminium and features a carbon fork for added comfort and control. The H-type handlebars of the Edoardo provide a comfortable riding position, designed to position the riders forearms in a natural position, mimicking the position of hands on the brake hoods of drop handlebars - great for riding at speed!
The hydraulic disc brakes are able to perform in all weather conditions and allow this bike to stop as quickly as it accelerates, essential for riding in busy cities.
- Fazua Evation 1.0 motor, 60Nm, 250W
- Fazua 250Wh battery
- Fazua handlebar remote
- Shimano Metrea 11-Speed
- Frame - Edoardo Alu triple hydroforming technology
- Fork - Bianchi Edoardo Full carbon
- Drivetrain - Shimano Metrea 11-Speed
- Brakes - Shimano Metrea BR-U5000, hydraulic disc brakes
- Motor - Fazua Evation 1.0, 250W, 60Nm
- Battery - Fazua 250Wh
- Display - Fazua Remote Control
- Frame - Edoardo Alu triple hydroforming technology integrated tapered headset 1,5”, 700C, OLD 142mm thru axle, flat mount Disc, size: 45-50-55cm
- Fork - Bianchi Edoardo Full carbon, 700c, OLD 100mm thru axle, flat mount disc
- Shock - n/a
- Number of Gears - 11
- Shifters - Shimano Metrea ST-U5060 11sp
- Chainset - Fsa crank 38T, crank length: 170mm
- Chainrings - 38T
- Cassette - Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22- 25-28-32T
- Chain - Kmc X11-1 EPT finish
- Front Derailleur - n/a
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Metrea RD-U5000 SS 11sp, direct attachment
- Bottom Bracket - Integrated with motor
- Pedals - Not Included
- Rims - Shimano Metrea WH-U5000, clincher 622-17C, Shimano E-Thru F:12x100mm, R:12x142mm
- Front Hub - Shimano E-Thru F:12x100mm
- Rear Hub - Shimano E-Thru R:12x142mm
- Front Tyre - Vittoria Revolution 700x38, 40-622
- Rear Tyre - Vittoria Revolution 700x38, 40-622
- Front Brake - Shimano Metrea BR-U5000, resin pad
- Rear Brake - Shimano Metrea BR-U5000, resin pad
- Brake Levers - Included w/Metrea shifters
- Handlebars - Pro H-type bar, width 42cm, diam 31.8mm
- Grips - Cork w/Bianchi logo
- Headset - Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB-A, w/15mm cone
- Stem - 3D forged AL6061, rise 7°, diam. 31,8mm, 1.1/8”
- Saddle - Selle Royal Lookin Moderate, w/Royalgel, w/steel rails
- Seatpost - Carbon UD shaft, forged alloy head, 15mm offset, length: 300-350mm, diam.31,6mm
- Post Clamp - Included
- Weight - Not Available