Transformable leg&go bike
All friendships begin somewhere, and the foundation for a lasting friendship with leg&go is the Balance Bike 3in1, which is required also for the assembly of this Pedal Bike. By choosing Pedal Bike add-on for your leg&go Balance Bike 3in1, quick and easy change it into one of the lightest pedalling bicycles available! Moreover, by choosing different add-ons leg&go balance bike can be transformed also into Tricycle, Rocking Elephant or Downhill Bike. Thanks to its transformability, leg&go bike grows with your child from ages 6 months to 6 years.
Technical specifications of leg&go Pedal Bike:
- Wheels: 14”
- Seat height: 42–51 cm
- Bike length: 99 cm
- Bike weight: 4.9 kg
- Brake: coaster
- Q-Factor: 15.8 cm
- Gain ratio: 3.7
- Suitable for ages: 3 to 6 years
- 2-year warranty
Please note that this is an add-on item. Balance Bike 3in1 is required for completing the assembly of leg&go Pedal Bike!
Highlights of leg&go Pedal Bike
- This is one of the lightest pedalling bicycles on the market – 4.9 kg! Weighing as little as 25% of the child’s weight (assuming it’s 20 kg), handling the bike is especially easy.
- For added safety and easy maintenance the bike is equipped with a durable belt instead of a steel chain.
- The bike has a coaster brake, which requires little strength or skill – an important aspect for a fun first pedalling experience.
- The experienced engineers that designed the leg&go Pedal Bike calculated the ideal gain ratio (3,7), finding the perfect correlation between pedals, gears and wheel rotation, giving your child the best and most enjoyable ride possible.
- All parts of the Pedal Bike have been specifically designed for this variant instead of being repurposed from the standard set, making the bike width and the distance between the insides of the pedals (Q-Factor) especially narrow, allowing the child to pedal without splay.
- Pedal Bike add-on includes a bigger rear wheel (14”) to make your Balance Bike 3in1 higher and more suitable for older kids.
Leg&go bike is a friend that is always:
- Caring: The unique wooden frame construction provides excellent natural suspension, absorbs vibration, and safeguards your child’s spine on bumpy terrain. In case of a fall, the wood partially absorbs the impact.
- Mindful: The built-in steering limiter prevents sharp turning angles.
- Easy-going: The bike is lightweight – only 4.9 kg! By removing just one lobe knob, disassembles into a compact size for caring into a bag and taking along for travels!
- Tough: It conquered 40 075 km (24 901 mi) in 312 days during a test ride around the world; a special “wonder machine” was created for the experiment, imitating bumpy roads and a rider weighing 30 kg.
- Green-thinking: The bike is made from wood – a renewable natural resource. Due to its transformability, it not only saves the parents from purchasing 2 to 3 different bikes, but is also sustainable, minimising the impact of overconsumption on the environment.
- Precious: With 30 years of experience in engineering, the designers of the leg&go bike have found the ideal balance between all the factors – bike size, weight, geometry (frame shape), width, and price.
- Longlasting: It is made of Baltic Birch plywood. Unlike conventional plywood, it is free of voids at its core and its inner layers are thick and solid. The perfect frame thickness guarantees remarkable durability.
leg&go - everything a first bike should be!
Take a look at leg&go Balance Bike 3in1 -> HERE!