Straight out of the box - the Undefeated II is a race ready, beast of a machine. Building upon the original Undefeated's winning pedigree, The Undefeated II comes stock with the aerodynamic Essor Aerodash Track Crank, Deda Handlebars, and Michelin Tires stock while featuring new and lighter rounded 7005 Aluminum Double Butted Tubes. The stiffened front end features a newly oversized-tapered head tube and matching Essor USA full carbon fork for superior handling and responsiveness. These new features make The Undefeated II the perfect tool for mastering fixed-gear crits. The Essor USA Bolt wheelset is an added bonus - being both lightweight enough to race (2204 g) while still being durable to take a beating on the street.
The favorite in track and fixed-gear racing. Our most responsive and powerful machine yet boasts nothing but premiere parts and components.
- FRAME: 7005-Grade Double Butted Aluminum
- FORK: Full Carbon Fiber Fork & Steer Tube by Essor USA
- WHEEL SET: Essor USA Bolt Wheel Set
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Sealed, Low-Flange Hub - Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- TIRES: Michelin Dynamic Sports
- CRANK: Essor USA Aerodash 48T - 170MM - 7075 CNC Chainring
- HEADSET: FSA No.42/ACB - Integrated and Sealed
- HANDLEBARS: Deda RHM02 31.8mm Track Drops
- STEM: 3D Forged - 90MM ext
- BRAKES: Includes Front & Rear Brakes
- SEATPOST: Oversized 31.6mm
- SADDLE: Microfiber
*Pedals not included.
SIZE: 6 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5'0" to 6'6" (Size 55cm Pictured)
WEIGHT: 16lbs 6oz
*(Weights Taken Using a Size 55cm Frame w/ no Brakes or Pedals)
Bicycle safety laws and regulations vary depending on location. In the United Kingdom, for example, bicycles must be equipped with a braking system operating on the front wheel in addition to the braking system for the back wheel, among other safety requirements. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself and comply with the laws and regulations that apply to the use of our products within a particular jurisdiction. By purchasing and using a State Bicycle Co. bike, you agree to comply with all applicable safety laws and regulations.