Learning to ride a bike with ease
Finally being able to learn to ride a bike makes a children's eyes twinkle! The woom 2 makes it easy for kids to switch from a balance bike to a pedal bike. In no time at all, kids intuitively learn the skills they need to ride: pushing the pedals, putting down their feet and balancing. With a woom bike, an important moment in childhood is made unforgettable!
The WOOM2 pedal bike has the following outstanding characteristics:
- High quality and lightweight components: bike weighs only 5.13kg
- Geometry designed for the youngest of riders
- Small hands reach brake specifically designed for very small hands - lever is easily adjustable
- Steering delimiter to prevent over steering of front wheel
- Frame: The frame is the heart of the bike; its well-thought-out beginner geometry makes learning with woom easy.
- Steering limiter: The woom steering limiter is an important safety feature that prevents the handlebars from overturning; it helps the little ones ride straight.
- Stem: The stem is smooth, light and inviting to the child. Additionally, the stem does not have any protruding screws, which protects the child's knees.
- Brake: Braking is something that has to be learned; kids recognize the important rear brake by the eye-catching green lever so they don't mix it up with the front brake.
- Crank: Length and stance width on the high-grade woom crank are ergonomically designed to fit children's bodies. The crank's optimal gear ratio covers the entire range of applications.
- Wheels: Good wheels make a bike ride smoothly. Its individual components make the woom wheels unique: from the smooth rolling hubs to the high-quality stainless spokes and our exclusive SOOPA-DOOPA rims.
- Tires: Tires have a big effect on comfort. We've chosen tires for the broadest range of applications. Whether on the street, gravel or trails, it's important to have an optimal grip.
- Saddle: The saddle is one of the most important points of contact between the child and the bike, and significantly affect the feeling on the bike. Our saddle is anatomically adapted and designed to perfectly fit the hip bones of a growing child.
- Seatpost clamp: With the quick-release seat post clamp, the saddle height can easily be adjusted. The lever is long enough for children to operate –without tools!
- Chain Guard: The completely closed chain guard does not only enhance the appearance of the bike, but also has a superior function, sturdy construction and a streamlined design. It protects children’s hands from the chain and offers excellent protection against dirt.
- ultralight Soopa-Doopa-Hoops aluminum rims
- aluminum hubs with sealed bearings
- 5 mm hex key required to install and remove wheels
- 16 stainless spokes, 2x laced
- 14 x 1.5" low-resistance tires for good damping, low rolling resistance and grip
- car-type valve for easy filling at each service station
- reflective strips for better visibility
- age-specific ergonomic design
- additional added protection to lean on walls
anodized aluminum post with insertion marks that indicate minimal and maximal insertion depths
Seat Post Clamp
- 5 mm hex key for stem
- 15 mm pedal spanner
5.1 kg (without pedals)
woom red, sunny yellow, woom green, sky blue, purple haze
99 x 53 x 17,5 cm