PREORDER YOURS NOW!
ALL COLOURS WILL BE AVAILABLE MID-OCTOBER!
Sales discounts do not apply to this product!
The 16 Inch Bike model Woom 3 is all about offering a lower ride height. The low center of gravity of this comparably small triangle frame in conjunction with the high cockpit, a stable, good-natured geometry helps the children to further improve their riding skills. The bike has a front and rear V-brake and NO coaster (foot) brake.
The WOOM3 pedal bike has the following outstanding characteristics:
- High quality and light weight components: bike weighs only 5.3kg
- Geometry designed for the youngest of riders
- Small hands reach brake specifically designed for very small hands - lever is easily adjustable
- Steering limiter to prevent over steering of front wheel
- Two V-Hand Brakes (no foot brake)
- Frame: The frame is the heart of the bike; its well-thought-out beginner geometry makes learning with woom easy.
- Steering limiter: The woom steering limiter is an important safety feature that prevents the handlebars from overturning; it helps the little ones ride straight.
- Stem: The stem is smooth, light and inviting to the child. Additionally, the stem does not have any protruding screws, which protects the child's knees.
- Handlebar: wide, ergonomic, and light aluminum handlebar for more control - BMX style with high rise for maximum adjustability - sand blasted and black anodized - designed for small hands.
- Brake: Braking is something that has to be learned; kids recognize the important rear brake by the eye-catching green lever so they don't mix it up with the front brake.
- Crank: Length and stance width on the high-grade woom crank are ergonomically designed to fit children's bodies. The crank's optimal gear ratio covers the entire range of applications.
- Wheels: Good wheels make a bike ride smoothly. Its individual components make the woom wheels unique: from the smooth rolling hubs to the high-quality stainless spokes and our exclusive SOOPA-DOOPA rims.
- Tires: Tires have a big effect on comfort. We've chosen tires for the broadest range of applications. Whether on the street, gravel or trails, it's important to have an optimal grip.
- Saddle: The saddle is one of the most important points of contact between the child and the bike, and significantly affect the feeling on the bike. Our saddle is anatomically adapted and designed to perfectly fit the hip bones of a growing child.
- Seat post: Anodized aluminum seat post - integrated maximum insertion indicator.
- Seatpost clamp: With the quick-release seat post clamp, the saddle height can easily be adjusted. The lever is long enough for children to operate –without tools!
- Chain Guard: The completely closed chain guard does not only enhance the appearance of the bike, but also has a superior function, sturdy construction and a streamlined design. It protects children’s hands from the chain and offers excellent protection against dirt.
- Frame material: light, high-quality AA 6061 aluminium with butted tubes
- 16″ wheels
- Easy handling: low entry and very low sitting position, long wheelbase and forgiving steering geometry to provide stability, good balance and more riding fun
- Ultralight SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS aluminium rims
- Aluminium hubs with sealed bearings
- Installation and removal with 5 mm hex key
- 16 stainless steel spokes, crossed spoking
- Light unicrown fork made out of aluminium
- 1″ shaft
- Generous trail angle for easy handling
- 16 x 1.4″ Schwalbe Little Joe – woom edition
- High-quality, lightweight tyres for good shock absorption, low rolling resistance and maximum grip
- Car-type valves for easy filling at any service station
- Reflective stripes on the sides of the tyres for optimal visibility even in low-light conditions
- Fully-integrated 1″ headset
- Sealed industrial bearings
- Integrated ahead clamp
- To stabilise steering and prevent overturning and falls, a small rubber ring is attached to the fork and frame which helps the child ride in a straight line.
- Superlight stem made out of forged aluminium
- 40 mm / +15°
- “Knee-friendly”: no protruding bolts thanks to the integrated handlebar clamp design
- Handlebars attached to stem with 5 mm hex bolt
- Ergonomically designed to fit children's pelvis
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminium bars for more control
- BMX style with high rise for maximum adjustability
- Sandblasted and black anodised
- 19 mm diameter grip, suitable even for very small hands
- Width: 500 mm
- Anodised aluminium seatpost with insertion marks that indicate the minimum insertion depth
- woom Ergogrip – the smallest grip of its kind
- Ergonomically formed gripping surface, non-toxic
- Handlebar ends with extra large diameter for greater protection
- Screw-in handles for solid grip
- Made from aluminium
- Extra-long quick-release skewer, easy to operate requiring only little strength
- No risk of turning and/or twisting
- Lightweight, forged 95 mm aluminium cranks with narrow tread (Q-factor)
- Beginner gearing: 25 teeth in the front and 15 teeth in the back
- Narrow, flat platform plastic pedals
- Sealed cartridge
- No coaster brake; flexible pedal position enables children to set off with more ease
- Two independently operated mini V-brakes with braking power adapted for children
- Ergonomically adapted brake lever with reach adjustability, also suitable to fit very small hands
- High-quality Jagwire cables for reduced friction and smooth performance
- Soft rear brake pads and harder front brake pads for more efficient braking
- Eye-catching green rear brake lever and green rear brake pads so children don't get front brake and rear brake mixed up
- woom red, sunny yellow, woom green, sky blue, purple haze
- 5.3 kg / 11.68 lbs (without pedals)
How is the bike delivered?
WOOM Bikes are perfectly prepared and almost completely assembled when they are shipped. Only a few small adjustments are necessary to get the bike ready to ride.
- Install the front wheel.
- Attach the head set and tighten the 6mm bolt firmly using the allen wrench.
- Adjust brake
- Install Pedals
- Adjust saddle height and ready to go
For bike enthusiasts, here the details: