15% Discount for our test bike!
Total usage of the bike is 51.5km.
Constructed using a strong aluminium with a unisex geometry, the Bianchi Manhattan is the ideal bike for a long distance exploration. The bike features a powerful Shimano Steps motor which is capable of 50Nm of torque, enough to assist you almost effortlessly up the steepest of terrain. The 418Wh battery provides enough power for up to 125Km worth of riding, allowing you to take on journeys you wouldn't have dreamed of taking previously. The Shimano handlebar remote allows you to conveniently change between the different assistance levels of the motor which range between 70 and 230% assistance, giving you the optimum amount of power for any situation.
This model features a rigid aluminium fork and 650b wheels mounted with WTB Horizon tyres really look the business on this bike and offer a great amount of grip on road, as well as off-road.
A Shimano Alfine hub-gear drivetrain works in perfect harmony with the Shimano motor system, giving maximum efficiency which results in the maximum range possible. The internal 8-speed hub gear offers smooth gear changes with virtually no maintenance, great for using the bike for commuting.
If you are looking to explore the city in style then the Bianchi Manhattan is definitely the bike for you!
- Shimano Steps E6000, 50Nm, 250W
- Shimano 418Wh battery
- Shimano Alfino 8-Speed Hub Gear
- Frame - Bianchi e-Sport Unisex Alu frame
- Fork - Bianchi Alu
- Drivetrain - Shimano Alfine 8-Speed
- Brakes - Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brakes
- Motor - Shimano Steps E6000, 50Nm, 250W
- Battery - Shimano 418Wh
- Frame - Bianchi e-Sport Unisex Alu frame, 700c, OLD 135mm, disc w/post mount, size: 43-47-51-55- 59cm
- Fork - Bianchi Alu, 1.5” tapered head tube, Disc w/post mount
- Shock - n/a
- Number of Gears - 8
- Shifters - Shimano Alfine SL-S7000-8, 8sp
- Chainset - Shimano Steps FC-E6000, crank length: 170mm
- Cassette - Sprocket 20T for internal gear hub
- Chain - Shimano CN-E6090-10
- Front Derailleur - n/a
- Rear Derailleur - n/a
- Bottom Bracket - Integrated with motor
- Pedals - Not Included
- Rims - Wtb XC21 27.5”, 32 holes
- Front Hub - Shimano HB-M3050, 32h, OLD 100mm, Axle:108mm, Center Lock
- Rear Hub - Shimano Alfine SG-S7001-8, internal gear hub, 8sp, Disc, 32h, 135x187mm
- Front Tyre - Wtb Horizon Tcs 650Bx47c, wire bead
- Rear Tyre - Wtb Horizon Tcs 650Bx47c, wire bead
- Front Brake - Shimano BR-M315, resin pad
- Rear Brake - Shimano BR-M315, resin pad
- Brake Levers - Shimano BR-M315
- Handlebars - Alloy 6061 DB, flat bar, width: 620mm, 9° bend, 31.8mm
- Grips - Tec Ergonomic Double density, kraton, w/Gel, length 130mm
- Headset - Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB; NO.42/ACB, Sealed ACB bearings 1.1/8” Top, 1.5” ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); w/15mm cap
- Stem - 3D forged Alloy6061, rise 17°, 31.8mm, 1.1/8”, Ext: 80mm-43cm, 100mm-47/51cm, 110mm- 55/59cm
- Saddle - Wtb Speed V-Sport
- Seatpost - Alloy AL2014, two piece, 12mm offset, 27.2x350mm
- Post Clamp - MX-112C, 31.8mm alloy
- Weight - Not Available