Transformable leg&go bike
All friendships begin somewhere, and the foundation for a lasting friendship with leg&go is the Balance Bike 3in1, which is required also for the assembly of this Downhill Bike. By choosing Downhill Bike add-on for your leg&go Balance Bike 3in1, quick and easy change the riding for your little adventurer into more fun! Moreover, by choosing different add-ons leg&go balance bike can be transformed also into Tricycle, Pedal Bike or Rocking Elephant. Thanks to its transformability, leg&go bike grows with your child from ages 6 months to 6 years.
Technical specifications of leg&go Downhill Bike:
- Wheels: front 14”, rear 12”
- Seat height: 36.3–46 cm
- Bike length: 99 cm
- Bike weight: 4 kg
- Suitable for ages: 2 to 5 years
- 2-year warranty
Please note that this is an add-on item. Balance Bike 3in1 is required for completing the assembly of leg&go Downhill Bike!
Highlights of leg&go Downhill Bike
- Leg&go has made sure of the safety of your daring child when darting down the hills, by equipping the bike with a braking system. When the feet are placed on the pad, the attachment functions as a footrest; to use the brake, just push down on the tip of the footboard.
- The intelligently designed wooden frame construction allows positioning the steering wheel at a smaller angle to the ground for added control. It also provides excellent natural suspension, absorbs vibration, and safeguards your child’s spine on bumpy terrain. In case of a fall, the wood partially absorbs the impact.
- The built-in steering limiter prevents sharp turning angles and a bigger front wheel gives more control.
Leg&go bike is a friend that is always:
- Easy-going: The bike is lightweight – only 4 kg! By removing just one lobe knob, disassembles into a compact size for caring into a bag and taking along for travels!
- Fun: The functional frame accommodates 8 different transformations. Your child will never get bored of riding!
- Tough: It conquered 40 075 km (24 901 mi) in 312 days during a test ride around the world; a special “wonder machine” was created for the experiment, imitating bumpy roads and a rider weighing 30 kg.
- Green-thinking: The bike is made from wood – a renewable natural resource. Due to its transformability, it not only saves the parents from purchasing 2 to 3 different bikes, but is also sustainable, minimising the impact of overconsumption on the environment.
- Precious: With 30 years of experience in engineering, the designers of the leg&go bike have found the ideal balance between all the factors – bike size, weight, geometry (frame shape), width, and price.
- Longlasting: It is made of Baltic Birch plywood. Unlike conventional plywood, it is free of voids at its core and its inner layers are thick and solid. The perfect frame thickness guarantees remarkable durability.
- Trustful: tested in accordance with “European Standard EN 71-3 for Safety of toys”.
leg&go - everything a first bike should be!
Take a look at leg&go Balance Bike 3in1 -> HERE!