If this is wrong, we don’t want to be right. The freedom to go through anything or over everything is a pretty good start to an adventurous life. Our lightest frameset keeps weight to a minimum and offsets the larger tyres making grip and ride comfort the big winners.
If the Fonz had a balance bike, this would have been it.
- Minimum seat height: 39cm
- Maximum seat height: 49cm
- Frame: 6061 aluminium hydroformed top tube
- Dropouts: forged aluminium
- Fork: 6061 aluminium blade, crown & steerer
- Headset: 1 1/8” a-headset
- Stem: early rider 55mm, + 10 degree, aluminium
- Handlebar: 22.2mm aluminium flat bar 10° sweep
- Grips: phthalate free black rubber
- Tyres: kenda 14” x 2.5” fatties
- Rims: anodised aluminium, black, 20 hole
- Hubs: 28mm sealed cartridge bearings
- Spokes: steel, black, silver nipples
- Seatpost: 22.2mm x 210mm
- Saddle: faux leather, riveted
- Steering: open or limited
- Finish: hand brushed, clear coated
- Weight: 3.75kgs
- Warranty: 1 year
N.B. Due to safety regulations changing, we accredit our bikes every year, we are no longer able to supply dust caps as standard for bikes that are labelled as age appropriate for children of under 3 years of age. Unfortunately, this now applies to the pill-top safety caps we used to fit.