The 20" WOOM 4 with its optimized geometry is build for enhance riding dynamics. With 8 gears and light off road tires it is perfect for exploring and an extended usage.
The WOOM4 bike has the following outstanding characteristics:
- High quality and light components; Overall weight 17lb 8oz (7.9kg)
- Geometry designed for the youngest of riders
- 8- Speed SRAM X4 twister shifter (trigger shifter available at no charge)
How is the bike delivered?
WOOM Bikes are perfectly prepared and almost completely assembled when they are shipped. Only a few small adjustments are necessary to get the bike ready to ride. Assembly instructions along with the necessary tools are included.
- Install the front wheel.
- Attach the head set and tighten the 6mm bolt firmly using the allen wrench.
- Adjust brake
- Install Pedals
- Adjust saddle height and ready to go
- Frame Material: Light and high quality A-6061 Aluminum - Beginner geometry with 16" wheel size and good natured riding characteristics: Extremely low step in height, very low minimum seating position, long wheelbase, very forgiving geometry and steering limiter to avoid over-steering; Set up provides maximum stability, excellent balance and safe straight line riding resulting in increased satisfaction - Continuous seat post design allows for maximum saddle height adjustment.
- Fork: light unicrown fork made out of aluminum - 1" shaft - designed for ease of steering.
- Headset: semi-integrated 1" headset = sealed ahead set made out of steal and aluminum - integrated ahead clamp.
- Steering limiter: There is a small rubber ring connecting fork and frame - The rubber ring stabilizes the steering and supports riding in a straight line. This prevent unnecessary accidents when learning to ride.
- Stem: Forged Aluminum - 40mm - +10° - no protruding screws in this fully integrated and proprietary clamp design - we call it the knee-friendly design - the handlebar is connected with two 6mm bolts.
- Handlebar: wide, ergonomic, and light aluminum handlebar for more control - BMX style with high rise for maximum adjustability - sand blasted and black anodized - designed for small hands with a 19mm diameter - Width: 470mm.
- Handles: reduced diameter for extra small hands - free of softeners and pollutants - grippy diamond structure - handle bar ends contain rubber plugs for additional cushioning and safety.
- Brakes: Two independent hand brakes - Mini V-Brake with levers suitable for small hands - small hand reach brake lever with reach adjustability and ergonomic fit for very small hands - soft green brake pads in the rear for excellent braking power with little brake usage -hard (black) front brake pads for safe and regulated braking - Rear brake lever is green with the same color rear brake pad for ease of differentiation of front vs rear brake - high quality Jagwire bowden cable for low friction and ease of operation.
- Crank: Light forged aluminum cranks with 95mm length and low Q-Factor (low width between both legs) - Beginner ratio: 25T front and 16 rear - plastic pedals - molded cartridge chamber - Easy to operate V Hand brakes without coaster/foot brake.
- Wheels: Super light Soopa-Doopa-Hoops Aluminum rims - small Aluminum hubs for extended leg room at the rear wheel - sealed bearing hubs - wheel can be installed and removed with 5mm allen wrench - 16 Niro spokes 1.8 straight spokes.
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 1.5"x16 light weight low profile balloon tires offer great damping, rolling performance and a lot of grip - Schrader valves (car valves) to inflate easily.
- Saddle: Age specific and ergonomically designed and molded - Free of pollutant and toxins - side safeguard to lean against wall.
- Seat post: Anodized aluminum seat post - integrated maximum insertion indicator.
- Seat post clamp: Aluminum quick release seat clamp with long lever for ease of use and operation - clamp is safely secured against unnecessary movements.
- Weight: 12.26 lb (5.56kg)