Bluff Bag aims to fill the void and enable you to go further. Perhaps up and over the nearest Bluff! We have been designing, sampling, and testing this bag to ensure that no matter how steep and long your nearest bluff may be, with the Bluff Bag, you can Read more.
Bluff Bag aims to fill the void and enable you to go further. Perhaps up and over the nearest Bluff! We have been designing, sampling, and testing this bag to ensure that no matter how steep and long your nearest bluff may be, with the Bluff Bag, you can climb it! We're not bluffing here; this bag is built to last!
It's simple yet effective. Comprised of the main pocket with an inner divider - perfect for your phone or other sensitive items. This bag was made to haul. Store those necessities with ease. Dump your pockets and start to organize your cockpit with this nifty, oversized top-tube bag.
- USA Made 1000D Cordura Brand Shell
- Nylon Liner with Nylon Sleeve
- YKK Water Resistant Zipper Tape and Slider
- Vinyl Zipper Garage, Nylon Pull Tabs
- Mil-Spec Nylon Webbing Mollee Chain
- Top-Tube Straps: 1" YKK Cam-Lock Buckles
- Head Tube Strap: 3/4" Double-Sided Velcro Brand
Please follow these simple steps to correctly install your Bluff Bag to the Top Tube of your bicycle for correct function.
1. Generally, installing the Bluff Bag before other handlebar bags is best. While this bag is versatile and will play nicely with all of our handlebar bags and frame bags, it makes mounting much easier when it is the first bag installed in your cockpit.
2. Loosely install the top tube straps before installing the head tube strap.
3. Install the head tube strap as the 3rd mount for the bag, which works to keep the bag snug against the head tube and eliminates all swaying and rocking of the bag. Go back and tighten the top tube straps and check that all straps are tight and ready for action. Excess webbing should be tucked into the preinstalled elastic loops on the top tube straps.
"This product, like all of our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA-made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag." -Ester Song, CEO