Landing on this page means you have received a voucher from Unilever for a free bicycle safety check up!
You are welcome to setup an appoinment in our store in Van Oldenbarneveltstraat 132 in Rotterdam to have an in person bicycle inspection.
How does it work?
- Please make an appoinment for a date and time here.
- Bring the bicycle you would like us to check to our store on Van Oldenbarneveltstraat 132, 3012GW, Rotterdam at your chosen appointment time. (Shop's opening hours here)
- Our employees will inspect the bicycle on site and inform you of the necessary work needed to be done on the bicycle.
- If there are parts that need to be changed and/or extra labor involved, our staff will inform you beforehand and you can then decide if you wish to have it done for an additional cost or not.
- Depending on the work needed to be done, our staff will inform you when the bicycle could be ready. You will have to leave the bicycle in the shop and it will not be ready immediately!
- The voucher is good for one bicycle!
What is included in the free checkup?
We check and adjust the following parts of the bicycle:
- Wheel trueness
- All screws (wobbliness, parts hanging loose)
- Air pressure
- Condition of the bicycle in general
- Check the wear of drive components and lubricate them if needed
*If the bicycle has hydraulic brakes, that need bleeding, that is not covered in the free checkup.
If small and easy to swap parts of the gear system are needed to be swapped, that's part of the checkup, but if the issue is complicated or time consuming, then additional fees might apply. We can only know for sure once the bicycle is inspected.
What kind of a bicycle can I bring?
Bicycles come in many different shapes and sizes, electric, tandems and unicycles. We're happy to help you with any kind of bicycle you bring. But please note that high end bicycles require also more time do work on, as well cargo bikes. This is why we first do the inspection and then discuss the details with you in person. Other than that you're welcome to bring your trusty Omafiets as well as your top of the line carbon race bike!
What do I have to pay?
If your bicycle does not require any spare/replacement parts and the scope of the checkup is without any complicated or long repairs, then you will not have to pay anything!
Any spare parts / components or accessories you elect to swap or purchase are not covered by this checkup.
Before Simplebikestore performs any work on your bicycle, our staff will inform you if any costs will be involved and you can then choose to have them done or not.
What else does this voucher include?
We are happy to offer a 15% discount on all components, spare parts and/or accessories needed for the repair or upgrading of your bicycle!
If for any reason, after the inspection, you decide that it is not worth repairing the bicycle, we would be happy to offer you a deal on a new bicycle!
(Due to a number of constraints, we are not able to offer a universal discount percentage for all bicycle brands we represent, so our offer would depend on the brand and scope of your selected bicycle choice).
Do you have any more questions beforehand?
Our retail shop in Rotterdam is well visited and the staff is usually quite busy with everyday repairs and consultations, so we'd kindly ask to write us an email to [email protected] if you have any questions before or after your appointment. This way our online service team can bear the load and help you quicker!
We look forward to meeting you and your bicycle in our shop very soon!