DOUBLE THE PROTECTION FOR YOUR BIKE
The chain lock is ideal protection against theft as well as against damage to the bicycle. Nothing is more annoying than irritating scratches on your bike.
Who hasn’t suffered from scratches, scrapes and damage to paintwork caused by a bicycle lock on the bike’s frame? The Chain Lock IVEN Chain 8210 rids you of these worries; the durable and highly flexible synthetic fibre sleeve and the smooth, soft material on the lock body itself prevent possible scratches and damage to the frame paintwork.
- 8 mm square chain with a new functional, durable and highly flexible Ivy synthetic fibre sleeve prevents damage to paintwork
- The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Lock body with Softcase Technology for easier handling and prevention of damage to paintwork
Operation and use:
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- For protective transportation we recommend, for example, the frame bags ST 2200 and ST 2250 (for lengths up to 85 cm)
- Very easy to use, because only one end of the chain has to be locked