The STABILITY OF A U-LOCK COMBINED WITH THE FLEXIBILITY OF A CABLE LOCK
Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: the BORDO™ 6000 Folding Lock offers ease of use as well as outstanding protection against theft.
The BORDO™ 6000 Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. This is familiar territory for ABUS – the locks in the ABUS BORDO™ family have gained a reputation as true classics whose functionality has nevertheless yet to be surpassed. The ultra-sturdiness of the bars and body (manufactured from specially hardened steel) is matched by the flexibility of the BORDO™ 6000's folding system. The high-quality ABUS Plus cylinder also provides a high level of protection, for example against picking. A soft two-component casing prevents damage to the bike's paintwork. The "Made in Germany" quality of the BORDO™ 6000 Folding Lock has received international acclaim, for example from test institutes in Russia, Denmark and the United Kingdom.
- 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
Operation and use:
- Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft
- Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
- Easy transport thanks to a practical bag
- ST: Choice of mounting options; rubberised anti-slip Velcro straps, or screw fastening onto the bottle holder
- This lock can be ordered with other keyed-alike locks, all of which are operated using the same key or locking method
- BORDO™ family: Perfect combination of durability, flexibility, weight and transport dimensions